In 1985 chemist / Edward Samy Faltas has founded the first factory in the Middle East for producing the synthetic yellow & red iron oxide pigment which was imported from abroad at this time.
"Origin Of Paints"
Due to the ambition & experience of the chemist / Edward Samy Faltas , he succeeded in producing synthetic yellow & red iron oxide with a very high quality competing the exported one.
The company runs a factory, which was the first in the Middle East for producing synthetic iron oxides (yellow & red) that meet the international standards with different color grades.
- The company runs a factory, which was the first in the Middle East for producing synthetic iron oxides (yellow & red) that meet the international standards with different color grades.
- The factory was build on 12000 m2 with a production capacity of 3000 tons / year.
- The factory has more than 45 skilled engineers, chemist, and technician & workers.
- The factory is equipped with the latest equipment and machinery that enables us to produce a standard product that compete the similar international products
- The company is exporting some of its products because of the high standard quality and competing price.
- Our products are used on the following industries:
Paints, pigments, tiles, Rubber, plastic, sand brick & chemical industries
See here UNOX History